Q. WHY ARE THERE TICKETS AVAILABLE ON OTHER WEBSITES?
A. The State Theatre of Ithaca Box Office and our official ticketing provider, Ticketfly, are the only authorized ticket sellers for shows presented at this venue. We do not provide tickets to other sellers with the exception of occasional partnerships with some of the local college concert commissions or other nonprofit organizations as fundraisers. Tickets purchased from other sources are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets through us only as tickets available on other web sites are usually sold by ticket scalpers who charge inflated prices. By purchasing through us, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and is being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than The State Theatre Box Office:
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine.
- You may pay more than face value.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets.
- We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes, other performance updates, upcoming shows or other useful information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it harder for true fans to see their favorite performers without paying a premium charge.